Becoming a member
- Receive a personal invitation to the organization’s annual assembly with voting rights. (“Friend members” do not have voting rights).
- Access to various support services for caregivers
- Receive the newsletter a few times a year
- Support the caregiver cause
- Receive the program of activities
- Participate in the organization’s activities
To become a member, you must:
- Complete the attached form.
- Pay the annual fee
- Commit to the objectives and values of the organization.
The Board of Directors evaluate all applications.
Need help ?ask here